Amazing Chocolate cupcakes up for the grab
- 1 1/3 cups of flour
- 1/4 tsp of baking soda
- 2 tsp of baking powder
- 3/4 cup of unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/8 tsp of salt
- 3 tbsp of butter softened
- 1 1/2 cups of sugar
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 tsp of vanilla extract
- 1 cup of milk
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line a muffin pan with paper or foil liners. Sift together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, cocoa and salt. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, cream together the butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Add the eggs one at a time, beating well with each addition, then stir in the vanilla. Add the flour mixture alternately with the milk; beat well. Fill the muffin cups 3/4 full.
- Bake for 15 to 17 minutes in the preheated oven, or until a toothpick inserted into the cake comes out clean. Frost with your favorite frosting.
click on the link to see where I got the recipe
About the Author
I'm Mia and this is my personal site. I post about things I love to do, places I go, and things I love. Hope you enjoy!